CopyrightAll or any portion of the contents (such as texts, graphics, layouts, tables, images or all elements) of DMO ARTS website ("the Site"), managed by 802 Media Works Co. Ltd. ("we," "us," or "802 Media Works"), may not be used without the prior consent of us, except for the personal use of the Site. All materials contained in the Site are the copyrighted property of 802 Media Works or each of our artists and are protected by copyright pursuant to Japan and international copyright laws. All or any portion of the Site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of 802 Media Works or each artist. The contents may also be offered on "www.mystorystore.jp (JR Osaka Mitsukoshi Isetan)," "www.digmeout.net (digmeout)," or "funky802.com (FM802 Co, Ltd.)." Their secondary uses of the contents are permitted by 802 Media Works. The contents on those websites are owned by 802 Media Works, protected by copyright laws, and may not be used without the prior consent of us.
LinksYou are granted a limited, revocable and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of dmoarts.com without obtaining permission so long as the link does not portray DMO ARTS, digmeout, FM 802, our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive manner. You may not use any DMO ARTS logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission. Without our prior written consent, you may not frame, or in-line link to, any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into any other website or service any of our intellectual property. You may create a hyperlink directly to an individual article; however, its URL may be changed without notice.
QuotationsThe act of reproduction and other uses as a quotation are permissible when all the conditions listed below are satisfied:
- * The use is compatible with fair practice and their extent does not exceed that justified by purposes such as news reporting, criticism or research.
- * There is a necessity of the use.
- * There is a clear distinction between the major part of the content (written by the author of the article or web page) and the subordinate part (quoted part) in terms of quality and quantity.
- * The quoted part is distinguishable from the parts written by the author of the web page.
- * The source (website name, title of the original article, and URL) must be clarified.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Q1: May I use portions of the articles or images on dmoarts.com for my website, email magazine, workshop, seminar, or marketing?
- A1: Yes, the portions may be quoted freely, as long as the quotation does not exceed what is justified for its purpose. To use article text with accompanying photos, contact DMO ARTS (email@example.com) for a price quote with necessary information listed below.
- Purpose of use
- Method of distribution, assumed number of copies
- The (portion of) article you would like to use
- Q2: Is the use of just one image acceptable?
- A2: The number of images/articles to use/quote does not determine if the use is acceptable or not. Please refer to the “Quotations” section above.